Sunday, June 18, 2006

Preparing

So I have decided that I need to start perparing for the Quoll Adventure Race that I think is on the 5th AND 6th of August. So for Training that on Tuesdays I will do a run after Paddling and on Thursdays I'll ride to Uni and then to Paddling, Paddle then ride home. The Thursday event will total about 40km ridden and 10km paddled. Tuesdays will be 10km paddling and about 8km run. That should add up by August.
Also I have a Job Interview with AIMS on Tuesday, so everyone wish me luck. I am already nervous. I think that I have a good chance but I will have to see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading your entries on your Blog from the latest to the earlier ones. I see now why you don't seem daunted by the Quoll Adventure Race. You will be fit by August!