Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Next

Italy won. What more can I say except don't listen to any sporting predictions that I make. The socceroos played well they just lacked the proper ability to finish, to score the goal when they got into the box. We will now have to wait 4 years untill they get into the cup when it's down in South Africa.
So the next item of passing ammusement is the Tour de France. The crazy thing is that I think that someone that i know through uni will be in it. Brad, Karen's husband. Karen works or is a PhD student in the reptile lad. I think he is going in it and will be giving it his best shot. Also then there is my cousin, or second cousin or whatever he is, who hopefully will be riding for one of the European teams. So good luck guys and I'll be watching from saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Italy cheated? I think the time has come for video technology. The refereeing has been completely abysmal this WC!

I think Brad may be doing the follow-the-tour-tour. Hopefully it's like this... http://www.3speedtour.com/