Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New and Cool

OK so to millions of people the world over Skype isn't new but It is cool. And I am now able to use it so I am calling people with skype. Hopefully this will lead to more calls between me and the people that I'm trying to keep in contact with. It would be great for you Chiara to keep in contact with your family (I know that Bernie has probably said this already, and that your family is still coming into the computer age but it still would be nice). I know this isn't a great post but Maybe dad can use the link provided (Click on the word Skype Dad) to download skype and then I will be able to talk to him as well.
Oh yes it seems that the coach for the paddling team wants me to go to Hamilton Island regatta and paddle in the 42km Marathon Race. I think that this is going to get a tad strenuous, Oh well I had better start getting fit for it then.

No comments: