Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Event for 2008

The first event for 2008 is going to happen this weekend, and it's probably not what you think it might be.
Min is finishing her dive course this weekend. She did the classroom and pool sessions last weekend and she is off out into the wild blue for her first open water dives this weekend. It's a three night and three day live aboard trip to Wheeler Reef, Davies Reef and the Wreck of the Yongala. It should be an awesome trip, we are going out with Pro-dive the company that Ollie and Anika went out with when they were up here. Oh yes I suppose that I forgot to state that I will be tagging along for the ride.
This will be my first non-work dives in a long time. It will be good to get out and just relax look at things and not take the dive to seriously. My camera is not back from the shop yet (more on that later) grrrrr. So I will be borrowing a camera from someone at work. Hopefully a post on that soon with pickies.

Cheers L.

No comments: