Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just Upgraded

I must say Firefox 2.0 looks good so far. the only problem is that not all of my favorite Extensions have been updated to work with FF2. This means that I suppose that I will have to do without them for a little while. Oh well.
On a brighter Note Bernie loved the Idea of going to the Cricket and it would be a new experience for me a well I am actually quite looking forward to going. the only big sporting event that I have been to before is a Basketball game. I do like the atmosphere at these sort of events you get the feeling that you are actually a part of what is going on.
The Other thing is that I found the outrigger club in Wollongong it the five islands Outrigger club I am not sure this link works but I have written to the people and I will hopefully go out paddling a couple of times with them. what I do hope to do is to drag glen out on one of these sessions and see if he likes outrigging. I think you would like it Glen you should give it a go. it's a good way to get fit and it's very low impact. I know that you cannot commit to the sport for a while with your job but it's nice to know weather you like it or not and it's good to go with someone that you know for the first time.
By the way this post is the first one that I have done via a new blog tool "Performancing" which lets me post to my blog with out having to go to the site and log in. It actually makes it alot easier. Yah for Firefox 2.0.


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: