Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Template

Well as you all can see. I've decided to go for a new template. This one feels a bit cleaner and fresher. At the moment it's a little sterile but when I figure out how to add a picture behind the Title Again I think it will finish of the look nicely.

Other changes.....well I've also signed up to Twitter just to see what it's like. Interesting so far. You can just write out one thought, no long explanations, evidence, citations or Backgrounds. Just a single thought website or action. It's sort of like the What are you doing box in Facebook but I've set it up to be much more convenient. I added the twitter bar addon to firefox and now I just type something in the address bar on firefox and press send and hey ho I've made a twitter post. I have also linked it to here as, for the moment anyway, I'm updating twitter much more than here.

If any of you people decide to join twitter let me know and I'll follow your feed. Who knows it might be fun.

No comments: