Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pacific Islands

I have been looking at going to one of the Pacific island nation for a while now. I really think that Tonga would be good for a Sailing trip. I proposed to go on Holidays with Dad Glen and some other members of my family at Durras earlier this year. I was Wondering weather people could hold off until Easter next year. There are several good reasons for this.

One - The Monsoon season should be over by then so we wouldn't have to deal with Cyclones while sailing.

Two - Min will hopefully have enough leave by then to go on a holiday again after her South American epic that she is embarking upon.

Three - It give me more time to save up some money, so I can afford to go.

Four - it will not interrupt seeing family over the Christmas break, and I might be able to do the Hawksbury Classic paddle with glen (hope your getting fit glen).

So Dad, Glen, Christian, Tahl's, Others in the family (whoever wants to come) what do you think are you in. Does Easter next year sound like a good idea. I was thinking of going on a paddling adventure after the sailing trip as well. Tongan Outrigger Canoe Tours - Tours with Outriggers in Paradise, Vava'u, Kingdom of Tonga. This is the website of the tour people if you think that you might want to come along.

Here are some links to Sailing Holiday people in Tonga.
Sailing Holidays in The Kingdom of Tonga with The Moorings Tonga
Tonga Sailing and Yacht Charters
Sail Tonga, Tonga Yacht Charters with Melinda
Tonga Yacht Charters

Now People have to give me an Idea of what they want to do.

Cheers L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good but have to sort out a lot of stuff right now, Moving, Chiara n Visa n stuff, New car, Must get more staff at work as i am working too much.
Talk more in April, i will get a couple of days off then.