Monday, July 30, 2007

End of the season

So it is the end of the paddling season again. We improved allot this year. Our open men's team went from finishing last to coming around 5th each time. We are now only a few minutes away from winning. So I suppose that it's time to get fit for next season.
I will post a longer account soon of my planned outrigging adventures. Also I have been in the Paluma Push and will post some photo's and details of that soon. Then it is sort of time to start thinking about Christmas. I hope that people have some ideas for this year as I am drawing a blank at the moment. Maybe I should take off to another country say Fiji and have a dive and relax in a tropical Paradise (oh that's right I live in a tropical Paradise).

Also soon I will post some photos of Dogs, Canoes and other things that I have acquired lately (the Dog and the house will be posted for you glen).

No comments: