Monday, November 27, 2006

Gettin Ready

It's a bit of a funny time of year. I feel like I am just getting ready for the Holidays. I'm just watching the time go by and getting things ready for the Holidays. While it will be absolutely great to see Mum, Bernie, Glen, Dad and Judes again. I'm not sure I should be marking time til the holidays start. I really should starty some other project that I can finnish before I go. Maybe I should renovate the last room in the House. I't would be good to come backl home from the holidays and have a proper bedroom to sleep in. Not to mention that If I get that room done I will be able to have a real bed again and not have to sleep on a Futon. It's not even a good quality Futon, but it has served me well over the last year.
OK it's sorted I will try and finish off the main bedroom and hopefully get it finished before I leave for NSW and Christmas. That is unless someone has a better solution or project for me.

No comments: