Sunday, April 30, 2006

Inaugural Post

Ok so I am setting this site up as a way for my family and friends to keep up to date with my activities and write comments and short notes to me. In short a way of keeping in touch as I am not the best with phones. Also I can include links and pictures here of things that Interest me or are happening around me. I am going to apolagise now for spelling and grammer errors and then everyone is warned. Also I will probably have a few rants about things that are happening around me. Anyway I hope everyone who visits will find it in someway entertaining and informative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ciao lewis, we have just came back from Mildura where we ate kilos of meat and drunk beer...
we don't have photos of any coral reefs but we do have amzing pictures of the extraordinary and colorfull hay plain...are you interested?..doesn't matter we are going to send them to you anyway. Make sure you are eating enoughf for your sporting activities..eat!!!trust an italin! Eat!!!!
kisses chiara

Anonymous said...

Well as i am just as bad as you if not worse i should probably start one of these Blog-pages as well but that would just be another thing for me to not check regularly. as chiara just said we dont have any old photos of the reef but got you covered for the hay plain. sounds like you are to busy to be working much but i suppose with all the diving and boat trips work is real hard and everything. have lots of fun with the paddiling up mountains with the underwater rogain next week.
Glen (itchy foot)